Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There's 220 calories and 3g of fiber in this 15oz soup cup. I keep an assortment of these soups in the desk drawer of my office. I try to avoid the Big Mac-, Whopper- and cheeseburger-lunch choices that leave me feeling like a drugged Grizzly Bear, ready for nothing more than an afternoon nap.
These soups are simple to prepare and only take a couple minutes in a microwave. After a couple minutes, stir the soup with a spoon and then run the microwave for another 1-2 minutes.
There's 300 mg of sodium in this soup but it isn't nearly as salty as Campbell's microwavable tomato soup.
I enjoy and recommend the following organic microwavable soups from Health Valley:
Tomato Bisque
Black Bean
Lentil
Spicy 3 Bean Vegetarian Chili
Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Soup-Microwavable tomato Bisq, 15-Ounce Units (Pack of 8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment