Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love Health Valley products for their high-quality, often organic, healthy ingredients, as well as their taste, lower fat and lower sodium content. This particular canned soup is one of my favorites. I love the mushroom and barley combination. The flavor is great and the consistency perfect. I highly recommend it for people who like to eat healthy soup but don't always have the time to start from scratch and make their own.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Soup, Mushroom Barley, 15 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of our products—and with almost all of our selections made with 70-100% organic ingredients—you'll never have to worry about what you're feeding your family. Health Valley is always the natural choice—for breakfast, lunch, dinner, meals on the go, or a snack. And our great taste will make your family want to eat something that's "good for them." It doesn't get more natural than that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment