Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I could taste the spices and milk. I enjoyed the tofu and vegetables. I don't understand the comparison to Campbell's soup. This is one I'll be ordering more of. 240 calories, 100 calories from fat, 12g fat, 840mg sodium, 26g carbs, 4g fiber, 8g sugar, 6g protein.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tasty Bite Malaysian Lodeh Entree, Heat & Eat, 10-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Vegetable and tufu medley simmered in spiced coconut milk. 90 Seconds Heat and Eat, no cooking. Tasty Bite products come in a unique smart pouch that seals in wholesome flavors and nutrients. Requires no refrigeration until pouch is opened. Great for camping, hiking, work, anywhere you go. Meal ideas: serve with rice, as a delicious entree, a sidedish or entree. Integrate into your favorite recipe for a fresh meal solution. All natural, vegetarian, vegan, no MSG, no preservatives, kosher, no refrigeration, 18 month shelf life. Product of India. Try all of Tasty Bite's delicious Indian and Pan-Asian inspired products: Meal Inspiration, Entrees, Simmer Sauces and Rices.
0 comments:
Post a Comment