Tandoor Chef Vegetable Korma with Dal Rajastani and Cumin-Infused Basmati Rice, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Tandoor Chef Vegetable Korma with Dal Rajastani and Cumin-Infused Basmati Rice, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Normally I find lentils either too bland or way overspiced. These are actually really good whenever you're in the mood for lentils. I don't eat it as regularly as their chicken tikka masala, but it's a nice change whenever I do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tandoor Chef Vegetable Korma with Dal Rajastani and Cumin-Infused Basmati Rice, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Combination of vegetables, including cashews, seasoned with exotic spices & sauce prepared in authentic North Indian style; Served with Dal Rajasthani & Cumin-Infused Basmati Rice

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tandoor Chef Vegetable Korma with Dal Rajastani and Cumin-Infused Basmati Rice, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment