Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I guess I was expecting something like the Campbells Mushroom soup but that is my fault since I did not notice the absence of the word 'condensed'. However, the directions do say to ADD a can of water to this little can before heating. But it is like drinking flavored water before you add any additional water. I do like that there is quite a nice quantity of mushrooms included. But....I find two main problems with this soup: it tasted like a bowl full of flavored salt and it is so loaded with Monosodium Glutamate that I woke up with a headache the next morning!! This is what a large dose of MSG does to me so I know that they had to add lots of MSG to make this soup have any flavor at all. I'll have to use it not as a soup but as a topping for casseroles or when baking chicken even though it is so dilute and loaded with salt and MSG. Maybe I'll just give them to the local food bank. The can may say it has 1875 mg of salt per small 10.5 ounce can but it tastes like it has at least twice that amount in it.....and this is a very small can of soup! That's nearly one whole day's worth of allowable salt per one small can. And ofcourse the neurotoxicity of the MSG is soooo scary too. No, I can not recommend this soup to anyone! Heck, I won't ever buy any Rokeach product ever again! Stay away from this disceptively dangerous little can!
Click Here to see more reviews about: ROKEACH Mushroom Soup, 10.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
100% Vegetarian. Friends of the family. Since 1870. May be used for passover. Product of U.S.A.
Click here for more information about ROKEACH Mushroom Soup, 10.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment