Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the variety pack of 6 flavors of curry. This one is my favorite! It is so delicious! The other ones are good too, but the flavors of spice are not really spicy hot, just very extreme amount of flavor, too much for me. I want my food to taste like food, not spices. Spices are meant to flavor food, not take over. Some one should tell Indians this haha j/k. Well anyways, this is the best one! The texture, the flavor, the spice, everything is dead on with my american western taste buds! Everything about it screams quality, unlike most boxed or canned foods sold here in the united states. Even after eating it, you feel energized and clean. Probably because the lentils are very healthy and there is no fat or grease to make you tired afterward. I ate mine with steamed veggies on top and it was to die for!!! I'm ordering more of this stuff right now!!! Also I'm definitely NOT a vegetarian, and I did not seem to miss meat during this meal. Probably because of the high protein ingredients.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kitchens Of India Ready To Eat Dal Bukhara, Black Gram Lentil Curry, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Kitchens of India - Black Gram Lentils Curry (Dal Bukhara)
Made in accordance with the ancient Bukhara art of open air cooking, whole black gram lentils simmered for hours in thick tomato gravy.
For more variety, try Kitchens of India Curry Paste Variety Pack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment