Roland Dried Seaweed Nori, 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10) Review

Roland Dried Seaweed Nori, 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this Nori from Amazon.com a couple of weeks ago and for the free shipping and subscribe and save deal, I figured I would give it a shot. Well, I am happy to report I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of this Sushi Nori. This Nori is a lovely deep dark seaweed and very crispy/crunchy without being crumbly. I have tried quite a few brands of Nori from my local Asian markets so I am very familiar with Sushi Nori.
This Nori is 100% roasted seaweed with no salt or oils. You get ten packs of Nori and 10 sheets come in a pack, so you are getting 100 sheets of Nori for this price. If you choose subscribe and save that amounts to about $1.73 per package. This *is* a product of China.
The only thing that was a bit bothersome to me was that the Nori packaging has a ziplock type feature on the top of the bag which ends up making it hard to get your Nori sheets out without breaking some of the Nori edges off so I just cut the whole top of the bag off right below the ziplock edge and then keep it in the bigger bag that the ten packages were packed in by Amazon.com.
One of my favorite quick and low-carb snacks for using Nori is to spread a thin layer of Woeber's Sandwich Pal Horseradish Sauce on a sheet of Nori, add an even layer of fresh organic baby greens and half a can of well drained tuna with a few dashes of Bragg's Amino liquid [organic soy sauce] and then roll up like a Sushi Temaki burrito roll and eat! :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Roland Dried Seaweed Nori, 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10)

Roland Nori Seaweed is dried and compressed into paper-thin flat sheets and ranges in color from deep purple to bright, deep green The flavor holds a subtle "taste of the sea" There are ten sheets per package

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Roland Dried Seaweed Nori, 1-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment