Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased a case of Paldo Hot & Spicy Noodles from amazon and have had 4 bowls so far. I found them to be a decent, if slightly bland noodle.
Positives:
Price
spice slowly builds as you eat
not as salty as some other cheap noodles
noodles soften up better than some other brands
Negatives:
vegetables do not puff up and soften as well as the noodles
never achieves a level of hot that deserves the title "Hot & Spicy"
oil in the soup itself separates quickly if you eat the noodles slow, imparting a oily film in your mouth
Overall I found the Paldo noodles to be a nice change from the usually salty noodles you get at this price point, but was not impressed enough to buy them again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Paldo Hot & Spicy Noodle Soup,3-Ounce Cup (Pack of 12)
Classic Korean spicy noodles.
Click here for more information about Paldo Hot & Spicy Noodle Soup,3-Ounce Cup (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment