Pacific Natural Foods Soup, Creamy Roasted Carrot, 16-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12) Review

Pacific Natural Foods  Soup, Creamy Roasted Carrot, 16-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't know if I would like roast carrot soup - sounded a little iffy - but I love the roast pepper tomato and so I thought I would give it a try. Glad I did. It is my new favorite - I am afraid if I go on drinking it at this rate I will turn orange.
I bought a case of the carrot cashew ginger variety too - it is good, even very good, but the roast carrot is better. I add some MTR Rassam* curry powder to it, because I add MTR Rassam curry powder to just about every thing I eat, but it is good without it too.
The only thing is - beware, these are 16-ounce boxes. I had only ever seen the larger 32-ounce size before and did not think clearly when I ordered case after case, thinking I was getting a great deal. At 27 bucks a case this is no steal. It is more than I would pay at Trader Joe's for their brand, which is also good - although I have never had their carrot. It works out to about 2.25 a box, which is one serving as far as I am concerned. That is more than I like to pay but the ingredients are high quality and I will be getting more of the roast carrot variety.
(N.b. a case of MTR Rassam curry powder is a LOT of curry powder, it's great stuff but I am under pressure to get through it.)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pacific Natural Foods Soup, Creamy Roasted Carrot, 16-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)

All natural. A difference you can see, taste & experience. With its bold color and slow, roasted-to-perfection taste. Our Creamy Roasted Carrot Soup stands alone or adds flavor to homemade soups, stews, or sauces. Season with curry, ginger or coconut and garnish with fresh basil to compliment a gourmet meal. Good nutrition starts with wholesome ingredients. Beyond being natural and organic, our ingredients are certified to the source, ensuring safety and reliability. Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A naturally occurring in the from of beta-carotene. Vitamin A aids in eye growth and repair and is essential for eyes to function effectively. Organic soymilk is cholesterol free and is a source of soy protein, a balanced protein containing all essential amino acids. At Pacific Foods, we're dedicated to making products that are environmentally responsible, nutritionally sound and of the highest quality. This commitment has created a difference you can see, taste and experience. We're passionate about great taste and about bringing out the best flavors nature has to offer with our innovative recipes. Pacific Foods' exclusive Certified to the Source program tracks and ensures that every natural and organic ingredient in every product Pacific Foods makes is of the highest quality and only from a guaranteed source.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pacific Natural Foods Soup, Creamy Roasted Carrot, 16-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment