Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It's possible for babies to like pasta. My twins do but didn't until they were over a year old. Earth's Best didn't load this 4 ounce jar with pasta. Pasta is the fifth ingredient.
One jar has only 2 grams of protein, but it's loaded with vitamin A (45% daily needs). I've been informed that the percentage of daily needs met is based on an adult.
Here are the listed ingredients for the pasta dinner: Water, organic green beans, organic carrots, organic tomato puree, organic whole wheat pasta (organic whole wheat flour), organic garbanzo bean flour, organic onions, organic canola oil, organic garlic powder, organic basil.
Be warned that your shipment could arrive with broken jars. I have these cases being delivered constantly, different varieties of Earth's Best subscriptions, and have had many incidents of broken jars. Over time I figured out it would cost the vendor too much to package these jars well enough to ensure no breakage. Now when a case arrives with one or more broken jars, I report it and can credited for the broken ones only. Of course it's messy when a jar is broken, but I don't have a store nearby that sells this product for this price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pasta Dinner, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Earth's Best Organic On-the-Go cereal are make with whole grain oats and fortified with 9 essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron, zinc and B vitamins.Specially formulated for toddlers, it\'s a nutritious way to jump start their active day and give them the fuel they need to - get going.Available in two delicious flavors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment