Jensen's Orchard Veggie Chips, Dipping Style Chips, 2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24) Review

Jensen's Orchard Veggie Chips, Dipping Style Chips, 2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was not sure what to expect when I ordered the veggie chips but I was happy with my purchase when I saw how much my family enjoyed them. They are low fat, low carbs and a healthy choice for a quick snack on the go or to relax with.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jensen's Orchard Veggie Chips, Dipping Style Chips, 2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24)

Made with real tomatoes, spinach and potatoes. Excellent for snacking with your favorite dips and creamy cheese, Jensen's Orchard Veggie Chips are scrumptious, all natural and made of the finest ingredients. No hydrogenated oils, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors of any kind are used. Made with real tomato, potato and spinach, you'll experience an array of flavor sensations and crisp, light textures. Always satisfying, always delicious.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jensen's Orchard Veggie Chips, Dipping Style Chips, 2-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment