Melissa's Assorted Edible Flowers (40-50 ct.) Review

Melissa's Assorted Edible Flowers (40-50 ct.)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Flowers were very fresh, shipping was fast and I received more flowers than I ordered for the same price. Melissa's said I will receive 40-50 count flowers but I received about 70. I am very happy with their services

Click Here to see more reviews about: Melissa's Assorted Edible Flowers (40-50 ct.)

Hydroponically grown and chemical free, Melissa's edible flowers are clean and safe to eat as is. To preserve their vibrant color, they should not be washed . Use them as fresh as possible or crystallize them for a decorative touch to your desserts. Melissa's edible flowers may include: Carnations, Daisies, Marigold, Nasturtiums, Roses, Pansies, depending on the season. Because Melissa's edible flowers are picked fresh after orders are placed, weather conditions may affect picking and delay delivery schedule. Only available during Winter months.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Melissa's Assorted Edible Flowers (40-50 ct.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment