Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I absolutely love this sauce. It is rather mild and not full of heat, but it is full of flavor. I'd almost call it somewhat sweet. It has a tomato base and contains several popular Indian spices. It is also vegan and gluten-free. I usually cook with this as follows: saute chopped onion and bell pepper in oil, add the sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes, add protein (I use baked tofu), and serve over buckwheat noodles.
I agree with another reviewer about the price though. I can usually find it for four dollars or less per jar at my local grocer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seeds Of Change Organic Jalfrezi Simmer Sauce ( 6x12 OZ)
Seeds Of Change 6X 12 Oz Organic Jalfrezi Simmer SauceThere Are Certain Phrases Most Americans Don'T Normally Hear Around The Dinner Table. No One Says, For Instance, "Could You Pass The Fenugreek." And Rarely Does One Hear, "This Is Delicious, Mom, But It Needs Just A Touch More Turmeric." Add To Your Cultural Flair With This Special Sauce.: Gluten FreeKosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
Click here for more information about Seeds Of Change Organic Jalfrezi Simmer Sauce ( 6x12 OZ)
0 comments:
Post a Comment