Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been a fan of Tasty Bite's Jaipur Vegetables for a while now, yet if I wanted something with less fat/calories I'd go for their Bombay Potatoes. I always had over looked the Spinach Dal because it didn't seem that exciting. I decided to give it a try recently and I LOVE it! I like it much better than the Bombay Potatoes, which were also good. I ate it as a soup, though I'm sure it would be good with rice and naan.
Even though it is a little more expensive, I prefer Tasty Bite as opposed to other ready to eat Indian brands that I've tried because it has less fat and calories yet is still delicious.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tasty Bite Spinach Dal Entree, Heat & Eat, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Lightly spiced spinach with yellow lentils. 90 Seconds Heat and Eat, no cooking. Tasty Bite products come in a unique smart pouch that seals in wholesome flavors and nutrients. Requires no refrigeration until pouch is opened. Great for camping, hiking, work, anywhere you go. Meal ideas: serve with rice or Indian flat bread, as a delicious entree, a sidedish or entree. Integrate into your favorite recipe for a fresh meal solution. All natural, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, no MSG, no preservatives, kosher, no refrigeration, 18 month shelf life. Product of India. Try all of Tasty Bite's delicious Indian and Pan-Asian inspired products: Meal Inspiration, Entrees, Simmer Sauces and Rices.
0 comments:
Post a Comment