Tasty Bite Paneer Makhani Entree, Heat & Eat, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Tasty Bite Paneer Makhani Entree, Heat and Eat, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've yet to try a Tasty Bite entree that I didn't like, but I recognize that this brand tends to be more mild than many Indian food fans prefer. As for me, I love Indian spices, but am sensitive to hot-spicy foods, so Tasty Bite is a perfect fit. Most of the entrees are very flavorful, even if not especially hot-spicy. The Paneer Makhani has a very mild flavor, that some may find bland. But the paneer is, in my opinion, nearly restaurant quality, and the sauce is nice and creamy. If you love paneer, this is the way to go.
If you're looking for something spicier, I've found the two spiciest Tasty Bite flavors are the Bombay Potatoes and the Jaipur Vegetables.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tasty Bite Paneer Makhani Entree, Heat & Eat, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

Homestyle paneer cheese in a creamy, spiced sauce. 90 Seconds Heat and Eat, no cooking. Tasty Bite products come in a unique smart pouch that seals in wholesome flavors and nutrients. Requires no refrigeration until pouch is opened. Great for camping, hiking, work, anywhere you go. Meal ideas: serve with rice or Indian flat bread, as a delicious entree, a sidedish or entree. Integrate into your favorite recipe for a fresh meal solution. All natural, vegetarian, gluten free, no MSG, no preservatives, kosher, no refrigeration, 18 month shelf life. Product of India. Try all of Tasty Bite's delicious Indian and Pan-Asian inspired products: Meal Inspiration, Entrees, Simmer Sauces and Rices.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Tasty Bite Paneer Makhani Entree, Heat & Eat, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment