Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I liked the flavor a lot, but I thought it was a little skimpy for two servings - seemed more like 1 1/2 servings to me. It's also pretty salty. I'm buying it again.
Here is the nutritional info:
Serving size: 1/2 pack (275g)
Servings per pack:2
Amount per serving:
Calories: 357
Calories from fat 109
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 3g
Trans fat 0g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1333mg
Total carbohydrate 112g
Dietary fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 17g
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tiger Easy Indian Heat & Eat, Vegetable Korma with Basmati Cumin Rice, 19.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
A vegetarian/vegan Indian dish made from chick peas and a traditional homestyle Tikka curry sauce. The dish is complete with Basmati rice, spiced with fresh ground cumin. Microwavable pouch, ready in 2 minutes and enough for 2 entrees.
0 comments:
Post a Comment