Loma Linda Swiss Stake with Gravy, 13-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Loma Linda Swiss Stake with Gravy, 13-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I grew up as a vegetarian, and this is my favorite of the many soy-products out there. The stakes come 4 to a can, submerged in thick, flavorful brown gravy, and are simple to prepare--just heat and serve. I usually accompany them with macaroni and cheese and whatever vegetable I'm in the mood for. However, they are also good in sandwiches or with mashed potatoes or rice. If you are not a vegetarian, you will probably find the flavor closest to Salisbury steak, though the texture is very different. That said, I recommend that those who are not familiar with vegetarian soy-products think of them as something totally other, rather than the meat product they are meant to replace, and enjoy them for their own merits. Other soy-meat favorites: Worthington Prosage, Morningstar Grillers, Worthington Chili, and Loma Linda Fried Chik'N with Gravy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Loma Linda Swiss Stake with Gravy, 13-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Loma Linda Swiss Stake with Gravy, 13-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment