Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This stuff tastes great as a dip and also as a sauce. HOWEVER, the people at Amazon do not know how to ship glass containers. I ordered this and another jarred item by the same company. The order consisted of 4 jars of each product. Shipment arrived with 4 jars in one bubble wrap pocket; 4 in another...BUT they put nothing between the jars within the pocket so they were free to crash against each other, which is exactly what happened. Within one pocket wrap, 1 jar was broken; within the other pocket, 2 jars were broken. WHAT A MESS, not to mention a waste of money because you get no financial relief for poorly wrapped food items. I contacted Amazon to tell them of this incident via their designated link for shipping problems. I have heard nothing from them, not even an acknowledgement of my complaint.
Yes, I saw a previous review about poor packageing, but assumed Amazon had learned something from that customer's experience and improved their shipping practices; but I was wrong. So...Great product, but don't buy from Amazon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: La Piana Bell Pepper & Eggplant Spread, 4.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment