Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The overall flavor in this soup is not bad, however it's extremely difficult to chew.
When my daughter tried to chew it, she seemed to be having problems so then she kept
trying to swallow it, and continued to choke each time. I had a few bites myself, and
I found that even I had difficulty chewing the beans--they were SO HARD! For a toddler
to eat this was next to impossible. I definitely wont ever buy this again and wouldn't
recommend it for a child or an adult.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth's Best Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Earth\'s Best Sesame Street Organic Soups are a nutritious and convenient way to warm children's tummies NOT concentrated, they are ready to eat right out of the can—just heat and serve. Made with fun Elmo–shaped pasta and a garden variety of organic vegetables including tomatoes, carrots, white beans, peas and celery, our soups provide one full serving of vegetables as recommended by the USDA Food Guide Pyramid for children 2-5 years of age.
0 comments:
Post a Comment