Campbell's Chunky Beef With Country Vegetable Easy Open, 18.8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Campbell's Chunky Beef With Country Vegetable Easy Open, 18.8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
And where's the vegetable's while your at it? The last 3 or 4 cans of this that I've had has only had 5 or 6 little bits of beef in them. This last one was mostly carrots. It should have been called "Carrots in Beef Broth" Soup. It only had 6 pieces of meat and 5 or 6 little chunks of potato with about 20 pieces of carrots. I usually dump a handful of frozen sweet corn or peas in it and a handful of instant rice to help fill it out. But this time I was out of frozen veggies so I got to see just what ISN'T in the soup. Like there's more stuff missing than in it. Once I finish off the cans that I have left I sure ain't going to waist any more of my money on it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Campbell's Chunky Beef With Country Vegetable Easy Open, 18.8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Campbell's Chunky Beef With Country Vegetable Easy Open, 18.8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment