Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been using these bags for all kinds of fruits and vegetables. I buy in bulk to juice (and eat) and hate having to shop every few days because of perishable items not lasting very long. I am ecstatic about these bags! I have had ALL my fruits and vegetables in these bags for 10-15 days and they look just as fresh as when I bought them. I have such a wide variety of produce that it would take awhile to list them all. So, if you ask, "What about strawberries?" (or anything else), I probably have it stored in Debbie Meyer Green Bags.
Maybe I am doing something right that the negative reviewers did not do (if they are true customers and not bad-mouthing competitors). I look carefully to make sure the items do not have ANY mold or over-ripening when I bring them home from the store. If there is any, I cut it out or, if necessary, wash them. I try not to have to wash them but, if I do, I am careful to DRY them as well. It is stated clearly on the box that items should be DRY before placing in the bags.
The other thing I do is twist close the top of the bag and fold it under when I put it in the refrigator. I don't use tie-wraps or rubber bands or anything else to close them. I also use only one bag for each type of produce. Basically, I followed the instructions.
No condensation, no moisture, no mold, no overripening. Just fresh produce for so much longer than I expected. Thank you Debbie Meyer and Housewares America, Inc.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Debbie Meyer's Green Bags Fruits & Vegetables (2Packs)
These bags are great and they work well! Save money, stop throwing food away.
Click here for more information about Debbie Meyer's Green Bags Fruits & Vegetables (2Packs)
0 comments:
Post a Comment