Organic Gourmet Organic Vegetable Boullion Cubes, Low Sodium, 2.54-Ounce Container (Pack of 12) Review

Organic Gourmet Organic Vegetable Boullion Cubes, Low Sodium, 2.54-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had been searching for a healthy low-sodium stock cube that I could use for my one-year-old son's meals. Everything I could find was full of chemicals and/or high salt. (I boycott Whole Foods after getting severe food poisoning from their food during my pregnancy and discovering that the management could not care less about their customers, but that's another story...).
These stock cubes were a real find - they taste great, are healthy, low sodium, and you can use them in an amazing array of meals. Perfect for flavoring a soup, rice/paella/risotto, stew or even a stir fry. Bonus: you will save money buying them here!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Organic Gourmet Organic Vegetable Boullion Cubes, Low Sodium, 2.54-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)

Organic Gourmet Organic Vegetable Boullion Cubes, Low Sodium, 2.54-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Organic Gourmet Organic Vegetable Boullion Cubes, Low Sodium, 2.54-Ounce Container (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment