Campbell's Select Harvest Light Italian-Style Vegetable Bowl, 15.3-Ounce, (Pack of 8) Review

Campbell's Select Harvest Light Italian-Style Vegetable Bowl, 15.3-Ounce, (Pack of 8)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Am I the only idiot in the world who cannot remove the metal lid without making a huge mess? I normally end up wearing part of the soup, which I guess makes my meal even lower calorie.
Other than that, the soup is pretty decent. As with most low calorie soups, it's mostly broth with a few vegetables thrown in. It's not loaded with corn syrup, and water is listed twice in the first seven ingredients. It's filling, but the entire bowl counts as two servings. Yeah right. I barely eat anything, and not even I am buying that. Still, 100 calorie lunch is not bad.
To avoid the lid ordeal, buy yourself a thermos and fill it with soup. You can get two to three real lunch servings per can, save some money and not smell like soup for half of your workday. If you ask me, that's a win!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Campbell's Select Harvest Light Italian-Style Vegetable Bowl, 15.3-Ounce, (Pack of 8)



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Campbell's Select Harvest Light Italian-Style Vegetable Bowl, 15.3-Ounce, (Pack of 8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment