Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love good thick soups. However, I do not have the patience to simmer a good homemade batch for myself. To me, canned soups usually tase "canned" and do not have the creamy thick texture I enjoy the most. So I always keep my eyes open for new products in grocery stores, farmer's markets, fruit and vegetable stands whenever I travel. I found this soup mix at an artichoke stand in Monterey Bay area. This soup is the best "just add water" mix I have ever tasted. Gourmet level flavor and texture. Try it! You will love the thick rich roast corn, almost polenta, taste. I followed the recommendation for a heartier meal and added a cup of shredded chicken. Add some french bread and you have a very satisfying meal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - Roasted Corn Chowder
Turtle Island's "Just for Joy" cheese and vegetable based soups offer sensational flavor & "just add water" convenience! Ready in 10 to 15 minutes! Each box makes 4-5 servings of rich, delicious soup.
Click here for more information about Turtle Island - Just for Joy Soup - Roasted Corn Chowder
0 comments:
Post a Comment