Hidaka - Premium Authentic Hokkaido Japanese Kombu Dried Kelp Seaweed (Hai Dai) Value Twin Pack - 2x 2.1 Oz Review

Hidaka - Premium Authentic Hokkaido Japanese Kombu Dried Kelp Seaweed (Hai Dai) Value Twin Pack - 2x 2.1 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this kombu with the idea that I would make dashi (Japanese broth) but I found it is also good for making pickled vegetables. I put cukes, daikon, raw green peppers, and anything else that I would like in a crunchy salad, in a glass jar with some sea salt, leaving it in the refrigerator. The vegetables give up their juices and soak in a brine of salt and juice.
The vegetables stay crunchy and flavorful. I put them on hamburgers and in salads. Even on a cracker with some cream cheese!
Shredded kombu (cut it with scissors after it has soaked a good long while in the salad) is a flavorful addition.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hidaka - Premium Authentic Hokkaido Japanese Kombu Dried Kelp Seaweed (Hai Dai) Value Twin Pack - 2x 2.1 Oz

Kombu is excellent for meat lovers and epicureans. Konbu ranks at the top among foods in alkalinity, helping to neutralize the acidity prone to occur in your blood from a dietary habit of eating large amount of meat. Algnic acid accounts for 1/4 substances making up konbu, it helps to boost bowel movement and relieve. Konbu contains a high level of potassuum, Although excessive salt intake increase blook pressure, potassium stimulates the dicharge of salt from the human body. As the table of nutrients show, kombu is a low calorie, ideal diet food that absorb water and swells in the stomach to make you feel full more quickly

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hidaka - Premium Authentic Hokkaido Japanese Kombu Dried Kelp Seaweed (Hai Dai) Value Twin Pack - 2x 2.1 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment