Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Haanji! Wow...I'm right adicted to this stuff. Gits makes great stuff, and this is one of my favourites. This Punjabi treat, actually it's Methi Matar Malai (Mere dil apna punjabi)....it provides a little heat, but not too much. One thing that the west feels often is that Indian food needs to be spicy always, because it's stereotyped this way. Truth is, Indian cusiine is incredibly diverse in its falvours. This particular product is I think one my Favourite of gits ready mades, and Gits is very good brand Indian food, they're next to H.P. Haldiram's line of goodies. I like this product because, besides the flavour, I can tote it with me, pack some papads, and a mango or jackfruit juice, or even a little badam keseria, and I have some of my heritage with me wherever I go. It's lovely, and I enjoy the fact that it's not overspicy, but yet brings out other flavours. I will be a frequent purchaser of this item. :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gits Methi Matar, Medium, 10.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10)
Heat & eat. Fresh fenugreek leaves cooked with green peas in a delicious, fresh-cream gravy. Offering you the world's widest range of flavours and delicacies, Indian cuisine is fascinating in its diversity. The tastes of Indian food are imparted by seasoning native only to India. These vary from aromatic curry leaves to the exotic nutmeg. Come, celebrate the excitement of India's gourmet culture with Gits Heat & Eat products. Made from hand-picked ingredients, our palate-tickling recipes are specially prepared by celebrated chefs to retain their freshness and taste. A very popular vegetable curry made of a combination of fenugreek leaves, green peas & fresh cream. And much liked by connoisseurs. Along with the aromatic taste of the fenugreek leaves and green peas, the natural delicate flavours of Methi Matar are enhanced by a subtle aroma of spices and seasonings. Its slightly chewy consistency creating a dish which is as tasty as it is wholesome. Absolutely delicious with rice or hot Indian bread i.e., nan, partha, or chappati. No artificial flavours/colours. All natural. Gluten free. 100% Vegetarian. No preservatives. Not suitable for nut allergy. Product of India.
Click here for more information about Gits Methi Matar, Medium, 10.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 10)
0 comments:
Post a Comment