El Sabroso Habas Con Chile (Spicy Lima Beans), 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

El Sabroso Habas Con Chile (Spicy Lima Beans), 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The beans are a bit salty but very good if you have good teeth. I did have a problem in that they were over a month beyond the pull date. I knew they would be stale before we could finish them. I called and was told that food items can't be returned. However, at my request, my money was refunded so I believe this to be an honest company to deal with.

Click Here to see more reviews about: El Sabroso Habas Con Chile (Spicy Lima Beans), 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

Big bag.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about El Sabroso Habas Con Chile (Spicy Lima Beans), 5.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment