Baxters Luxury Soups, Classic French Onion, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12) Review

Baxters Luxury Soups, Classic French Onion, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Only 70 calories per serving (2 servings per can) and tastes better than what you get in most restaurants at $5+ a bowl. The calories are so low that you can add a couple of grilled (in olive oil) Gruyere cheese sandwiches and have an awesome meal whether you're watching your weight or not. I'm on my third 12-pack and I'm not even a soup person - it's that good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baxters Luxury Soups, Classic French Onion, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

Luxury. Ready to serve. Suitable for vegetarians. I learned the secret of this full-flavored classic in Provence, Masses of caramelised onions are complemented by traditional ingredients for an unforgettable taste experience. My favorite accompaniments for this soup are a warm fire and a slice of toasted French bread topped with melted Gruyere-delicious! Produced in Scotland.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Baxters Luxury Soups, Classic French Onion, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment