Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm only recently a vegetarian (technically, pescetarian), but I've had veggie burgers a number of times over the years. In my search for a more flavorful veggie burger, I came across this mix on Amazon back in February. As a test, I ordered a single package.
The first thing I noticed is that you need only add water and it mixes into the consistency of ground beef (sorry!). Having once been a meat-eater, instinct took over on making a burger patty from it. It only takes about 8 minutes to cook and it came out perfect.
It may not taste perfectly like ground beef, but I can say it tastes better than ALL of the real beef burgers I've had over the years.
A week after I used up the first packet in the package, I ordered several more packages, and everyone in the household eats my burgers again, even if they're not a vegetarian!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seitenbacher Veggie-Burger-Mix, #2 Gourmet, 7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 4)
Seitenbacher is a family owned manufacturer of natural and functional foods.It was founded in 1980 with 121 employees and is located in southwest Germany near Heidelberg.The name Seitenbacher comes from the river where the owner Willi Pfannenschwarz was born.Seitenbacher has the most modern and efficient production technique.We uphold the highest standard of quality.Each department performs many quality control checks.There is also an incoming Goods Inspection department.Many ingredients are hand-selected for production within the Seitenbacher Company.In addition, there is a department for Production and Ready Product Control.The Seitenbacher employees are well trained in order to product the highest quality products.
0 comments:
Post a Comment