Marukome Miso Inst Otoku Low Salt, 15.24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2) Review

Marukome Miso Inst Otoku Low Salt, 15.24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first had miso soup at a sushi bar and it was interesting and different. Then I later started to get the cravings for more miso soup.
I bought the Kikkoman soup packets a few times, but the price was profoundly insane. So I bought the miso, dashi, tofu, seaweed, and seasonings separately and made decent miso soup a half gallon at a time. Unfortunately, my wife would rather make a cup at a time with instant packets.
This miso soup mix is a good compromise. At 34 cents per serving, it is certainly better than the Kikkoman retail price of a dollar or more.
I still recommend making miso soup from the basic ingredients, but this is a good alternative for someone who wants an instant fix.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marukome Miso Inst Otoku Low Salt, 15.24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)

Instant Miso Soup 24 Pack 4 flavors Low Salt.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Marukome Miso Inst Otoku Low Salt, 15.24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment