Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I discovered these soups during a camping trip at the end of the summer and have been eating them for lunch on most week days. I love their taste and the portion size. They make for a rather affordable, tasty, filling lunch or snack with under 300 calories. I only wish the packaging was smaller (less wrapping to dispose of) and the soups were more readily available locally but I will survive by ordering them online... Give these little crystal gems a try and you may just find yourself hooked!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Long Kow Crystal Noodle Soup- 6 Kinds of Mushrooms
Perfect for health conscious lifestyles, with only 190 calories. Our 6 Kinds of Mushrooms (oyster, nameko, shiitake, enokidake, maitake, eryngii) is steeped in a satisfying authentic chicken base soup.
Click here for more information about Long Kow Crystal Noodle Soup- 6 Kinds of Mushrooms
0 comments:
Post a Comment