Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a very tasty soup.......but it is still very high in salt and it's mostly just a slightly flavored liquid cream with a very small amount of asparagus...just enough to make it's name legitimate. It's good to use as an additive to casseroles since it's mostly liquid cream and will add a nice flavor to noodles or rice when it's absorbed. I find the 'low vegetable content' to be true of almost all the Baxter soups. They are tasty but I don't think they are really worth their high price!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baxters Luxury Soups, Cream of Asparagus, 14.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Suitable for vegetarians. Ready to serve. In this classic soup, we've carefully selected the best asparagus for the fullest flavor and blended it with a rich cream base to give a deliciously smooth texture. I think the generous asparagus garnish provides the perfect finishing touch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment