Happy Family Happy Baby - Stage 2: Grrreat Greens and Easy Going Greens, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Happy Family Happy Baby - Stage 2: Grrreat Greens and Easy Going Greens, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So we got a big thumbs up on the spinach/mango/pear combo and a total refusal of the Great Greens combo. Not all babies love peas. It seems they either really love them or really hate them. There is nothing I can do to get him to eat anything with peas in it (not even Happy Baby's Yes Peas with mint that smells and tastes delicious to me). So basically I will never buy these again because almost every combination has one my baby likes and one he doesn't. Yes to Carrots = Yum, Yes Peas = No Thank You. I also don't like the trays with the cellophane on top. It often shreds or sticks so much it won't peel off at all. I had a few packs that I had to use a paring knife to cut out the cubes as I needed them. It's not like these are huge quantities of food so I don't understand why they all have to be combo packs. If I like one flavor I wish I could buy a whole box of that flavor without having to buy a flavor my baby won't eat. The quality of the food itself seems great to me, so if your baby likes both flavors definitely get them. The Yes Peas that my son won't eat are so delicious I might combine them and make a fresh pea soup or something. They're that good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Happy Family Happy Baby - Stage 2: Grrreat Greens and Easy Going Greens, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Happy Family Happy Baby - Stage 2: Grrreat Greens and Easy Going Greens, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment