FungusAmongUs Dried Mushrooms, Organic Shiitake, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 4) Review

FungusAmongUs Dried Mushrooms, Organic Shiitake, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted to have a more healthy type of mushroom on hand for cooking other than the canned variety so tried these. I let them "reconstitute" for quite a while (a couple of hours...though package says half an hour...) based on reviews of other dried mushrooms. Though they're mushroom caps, there still was a small stem portion on a few and even after all that soaking, they were still rather tough so I cut them off before cooking. They cooked well (used them in beef stroganoff and also sauteed them with butter on their own) and they tasted good. Only issue was the odor they gave off when soaking - very strong/not pleasant - but this didn't affect taste at all. Will definitely use again/keep on hand for when I can't get fresh mushrooms.

Click Here to see more reviews about: FungusAmongUs Dried Mushrooms, Organic Shiitake, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 4)

FungusAmongUs Dried Mushrooms, Organic Shiitake, 1 Ounce Unit

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about FungusAmongUs Dried Mushrooms, Organic Shiitake, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment