Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It's getting harder and harder to find non-fried ramen (at least where I live) so this product is filling that void left by local stores.
The texture of the noodles isn't quite as good as some and you wouldn't want to overcook them (they seem susceptible to getting slimy if over cooked even a little). But as long as they aren't overcooked or left too long they are good.
The flavor of the broth isn't super strong but it's reasonably good. I usually put a little extra something in my ramen to make it more interesting (hot sauce, diced spinach, an egg, etc).
All in all a good buy and I'd buy this again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Soken Low-Fat Ramen, Sea Vegetable, 3-Ounce Packets (Pack of 12)
Vegetarian. Quick and natural. Soken Sea Vegetable Ramen is low fat natural food at it's finest. Delicate non fried noodles are combined with a sumptuous broth of miso and sea vegetable to create this gourmet delight. Like all Soken products, this Ramen does not contain MSG, animal products or preservatives. At Soken, good taste comes naturally. Product of Japan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment