Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love Shai Paneer. I got into Indian food this last year, and fell in love with it, and my favorite recipe is Shai paneer. So, when I moved to this new area, and had no Indian restaurants around, I got desperate and started looking online for something. I found these prepackaged Indian meals, and took a chance on them.
They are awesome! The Shai paneer is restaurant quality. Seriously. I eat it on it's own sometimes, but my favorite is to buy nann bread from the store, and dip it into it. It is also great over rice.
But, if you like Indian food, or like shai paneer, buy this and you won't be disappointed. also, they are very cheap compared to the real thing!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: MTR Shahi Paneer, 10.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
Click here for more information about MTR Shahi Paneer, 10.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
0 comments:
Post a Comment