Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Here's a food that you can eat anywhere or use in just about any meal. You can serve hot, cold or with melted cheese, even on top of pizza. There's some oil in there but it's easily poured off if you don't like it. It has a real eggplant taste and the cans are sturdy enough for long term storage. Great for camping or emergency food. Once you try it you will want more. I like it and so do all my friends. I always keep a few extra cans here because I never want to run out. Makes good appetizers too. It's best served with a slice of bread on the side. Great for people on the go that don't like to cook.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Galil Fried Eggplant, 14-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Ready to eat. No preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors. All natural. Product of Turkey.
Click here for more information about Galil Fried Eggplant, 14-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment