Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I cant figure out why Gerber 2nd peas are so hard to find in the store...I see something green and its always green beans! We go through peas so much in my house with my child and this is the only way we are going to buy them from now on. The box is very compact and I just remove the top and leave stored them right in the box. It saves a ton of room in the kitchen, rather than having them tipping over in the cupboard.
One surprising thing we also discovered is that our cat who has a low appetite loves this simple pea baby food too. It has been healthy for my baby and a real treat for my pet. Good stuff.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gerber 2nd Foods Peas, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)
Click here for more information about Gerber 2nd Foods Peas, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment