Pirate's Booty Veggie, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Pirate's Booty Veggie, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My daughter is allergic to milk, eggs, and nuts, so finding good snack food that all my kiddies can eat is problematic. They simply LOVE veggie booty! I open a bag, throw it on the table, and get out of the way fast so I don't lose a hand. My three kids ages 18 months to 8 years can demolish a bag quite easily in one sitting, so obviously I don't have to worry about it going stale.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pirate's Booty Veggie, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Pirates and anklebiters agree, they’d rather walk the plank than eat their greens…except when it comes to Veggie Booty. It’s crafted from puffed rice, corn, and a medley of fresh vegetables including spinach, kale, carrots and parsley, all baked to perfection.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Pirate's Booty Veggie, 4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment