Annie Chun's Sprouted Brown Sushi Wraps, 7.0-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6) Review

Annie Chun's Sprouted Brown Sushi Wraps, 7.0-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these convenient boxes of sushi wraps, so I was eager to try the brown sprouted rice after eating the white rice ones the last couple of years. The brown rice did not disappoint! I actually buy these for my 6 year old who loves to make sushi rolls. It's a great size for 2 kids and it's super easy to use since the rice is nice and sticky. The only thing I don't like is reheating in the plastic container that it comes in, but we just take it out and place a moist towel over it and heat it that way. The flavor of the nori is excellent as well and the kids beg to eat it all of the time. These are not carried at our local Whole Foods so I buy them by the case here on amazon so we are never without.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Annie Chun's Sprouted Brown Sushi Wraps, 7.0-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

Now you can make great tasting, fresh sushi in minutes. With my fun new Sushi Wraps, you can just heat the rice, pat it into the roasted seaweed strips and get rolling. Add a few leftovers or your favorite fillings - smoked salmon, crisp veggies, string cheese, anything you like.Wrap it your way, enjoy Sushi Wraps as a meal or quick snack at home or work. Just heat and fill with anything that tastes good with rice.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Annie Chun's Sprouted Brown Sushi Wraps, 7.0-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment