Pacific Natural Foods Organic Soup, French Onion, 16-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12) Review

Pacific Natural Foods Organic Soup, French Onion, 16-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the other Pacific soups (tomato & pepper, squash, and carrot), so I tried this one. Mistake. It is just a thin broth that tastes like onions. It's barely palatable without a lot of bread or crackers. I'll stick to the other Pacific soups.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pacific Natural Foods Organic Soup, French Onion, 16-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)

Fresh organic onion sautéed in real butter brings out the natural sweetness and deep caramelized flavor of the onion. Then we add a hint of garlic for a rich, robust taste. Float a slice of toasted baguette and melt cheese over the top of the bowl for a mouth-watering starter or make it a meal in itself. Available in convenient 16 oz. (2 cup) containers.

Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Pacific Natural Foods Organic Soup, French Onion, 16-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment