Malaka Malaka Liquid Vege Rennet ( 1x0.5 OZ) Review

Malaka Malaka Liquid Vege Rennet ( 1x0.5 OZ)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have read the dissatisfaction of the two previous reviewers. Personally, I used this rennet some time ago when I first got into cheese making. I was very happy with it- I had no problems getting the milk to set (I was even using homogenized milk without calcium chloride additive). The fact that it is liquid is a mixed blessing in that you do not have to crush it up and mix it in water like tablets, you just need to dilute it. However, being liquid does shorten its shelf life considerably.
Since then I have switched to tablets because of the longer shelf (or rather freezer) life, as well as the lower price of tablets. Based on my experience with it, I could easily recommend this product without reservation to anyone looking to make cheese.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Malaka Malaka Liquid Vege Rennet ( 1x0.5 OZ)

Malaka 1X 0.5 Oz Malaka Liquid Vege Rennet Turns Ordinary Milk Into Delicious Home-Made Desserts, Ice Creams, Custards, Cheese,Etc.:(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Malaka Malaka Liquid Vege Rennet ( 1x0.5 OZ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment