Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Unless you have an affinity for day-old, used coffee grounds, try the other flavors of Health Valley chili instead! I love their vegetarian chili. I love coffee. I couldn't eat this stuff. It smells and tastes like soggy burnt coffee grounds. No amount of doctoring made it tolerable for me. I don't feel like I'm ever going to get the taste out of my mouth...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Organic Chili Black Bean Mole, 15 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives in any of our products—and with almost all of our selections made with 70-100% organic ingredients—you'll never have to worry about what you're feeding your family. Health Valley is always the natural choice—for breakfast, lunch, dinner, meals on the go, or a snack. And our great taste will make your family want to eat something that's "good for them." It doesn't get more natural than that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment