Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Love these green beans! Good tasting, nice texture. Have flavor without being too salty or too bland. I can eat a whole can in one sitting and they are good for you too. My grandson loves them too and I like that he is eating a wholesome, organic green vegetable. They are simply the best green beans out of a can I have ever eaten. I also enjoy this company's peas and kidney beans. Quality products!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Organic Cut Green Beans, 14.5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Right from the field. USDA organic. Westbrae Natural Vegetables provide a foundation for nutritious meals centered around vegetables, whole grains and beans. As an integral part of the vegetarian diet pyramid, delicious, versatile vegetables help you make the transition toward a vegetarian lifestyle. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
0 comments:
Post a Comment