Eden Organic Vegetable Ribbons, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6) Review

Eden Organic Vegetable Ribbons, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We really like the taste of the Eden organic veggie pastas. I cannot keep the ribbons intact however. They completely break into little pieces even when I am very careful in handling and timing. I recommend their spiral or shell pasta instead.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eden Organic Vegetable Ribbons, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

Festive amber, red, and green ribbons made of USA family farm organic semolina wheat and organic vegetable powders. The colors brighten when cooked and remind us of the Italian flag. Traditionally hand crafted at the Eden Organic Pasta Company. Delicious, quick nourishment. No salt added and a good source of dietary fiber. Packaged in a reclosable, recycled and recyclable box, with a tasty recipe from Eden's kitchen on the back.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eden Organic Vegetable Ribbons, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment