Sprout Organic Baby Food, Sweet Peas & Garden Green Beans, Stage 2, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Review

Sprout Organic Baby Food, Sweet Peas and Garden Green Beans, Stage 2, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My son doesn't like peas. I've tried feeding him the Gerber Organic peas and he dodges the spoon. So since all of sprouts food is good, I thought - hey, I'm sure Tyler Florence's peas are better than Gerber. Boy was I wrong! It started when I first opened the bag - it smells absolutely horrible and the color is a yucky brownish green. So I warmed it up and sampled it before giving to my son. OMG, I almost had to wipe it off of my tounge. It is really really bad, and that is about the kindest thing I can say about this pea/greenbean/mint mix. I tried to give it to my son and his reaction was as bad as mine. I just coulnd't force feed him somethign I couldn't stomach myself. So far all other Sprout flavors are 5 stars, but leave this one on the shelf - - - it is BAD!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sprout Organic Baby Food, Sweet Peas & Garden Green Beans, Stage 2, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Starting with gourmet recipes and great organic ingredients, Sprout Baby Food is unique, using traditional cooking methods like roasting and baking to bring out the natural flavors of the food. Because of our packaging, our cooking process is substantially shorter than glass, helping preserve more flavor, color, and nutrients. We never add any fillers, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Sprout was Co-Founded by Tyler Florence, celebrity chef and author of 5 cookbooks. Your child\'s relationship with food begins now, so give your baby fresh-tasting delicious food for a lifetime love of healthy fruits and vegetables.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Sprout Organic Baby Food, Sweet Peas & Garden Green Beans, Stage 2, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment