Minced Textured Vegetable Protein, 1 lb. Review

Minced Textured Vegetable Protein, 1 lb.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've looked everywhere online for the original TVP that I used to buy from ADM's country store in Decatur, IL. In these folks, I finally found it. They're courteous, very friendly and are just good people. They ship quickly and package in ways that make sense. ie: I bought 25lbs. They shipped in 5-5lb. bags instead of one 25lb. bag. I won't be buying from anyone else and I use a lot of this product as I'm primarily vegetarian. If I could give it 10 stars, I would!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Minced Textured Vegetable Protein, 1 lb.

GranulatedThis TVP can be used in dishes where a small amount of ground meat is used in the recipe

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Minced Textured Vegetable Protein, 1 lb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment