Harmony House Foods Vegetable Sampler (15 Count, ZIP Pouches) for Cooking, Camping, Emergency Supply, and More Review

Harmony House Foods Vegetable Sampler (15 Count, ZIP Pouches) for Cooking, Camping, Emergency Supply, and More
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started ordering from Harmony House while deployed. As a vegetarian, I wasn't getting ANY protein from our deployed kitchen (lots of burgers and other nastiness, ick), and a friend suggested this company. Freeze-dried food did not appeal to me, but at that point, I was prepared to eat anything that would keep me from wasting away. What a great surprise that this stuff was actually, really GOOD. I've had several different flavors, and especially love their soups, but everything I've tried has tasted good (and vegetarian).
The only thing I'm curious about is how these qualify as emergency supplies? I guess, like they said, you can soak them overnight to re-hydrate, but everything I've eaten has been simmered in a crock pot. I don't know if cold vegetables would taste very good. However, if you keep a kerosene stove with your emergency rations, that could solve your problem too.
Bottom line--healthy food, tastes good. Highly recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harmony House Foods Vegetable Sampler (15 Count, ZIP Pouches) for Cooking, Camping, Emergency Supply, and More

We don't hide our dehydrated vegetables in cans or boxes. You've gotta see 'em to believe 'em! This pack contains our exclusive ZIP Pouch size (approximately 1 cup) of the following 15 vegetables: Broccoli Flowerets, Green Cabbage, Diced Carrots, Sliced Celery, Whole Sweet Corn, Green Beans, Jalapeno Dices, Tangy Green & White Leeks, Chopped White Onions, Green Sweet Peas, Red & Green Bell Pepper Mix, Diced Potatoes (excellent flavor), Spinach Flakes, Tomato Dices, Tomato Powder. Try 'em all the easy way by ordering this sampler!Purchase $99 from Harmony House Foods and get free shipping.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harmony House Foods Vegetable Sampler (15 Count, ZIP Pouches) for Cooking, Camping, Emergency Supply, and More

0 comments:

Post a Comment