Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had not had these in years, until I ordered a case. I dip then in flour and pan fry in oil. Just like I remembered. I really enjoy them. It may be a bit of an acquired taste. You can not expect them to taste anything like steak, or you will be sorely disappointed. I am so glad Amazon is carrying these items. You can't beat the price, and the free shipping is great.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Worthington Vegetable Steaks, Low Fat, 20-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Made with grain protein and pre-cooked, Kellogg's Worthington Vegetable Steaks make a quick and delicious meal: just brown them in a small amount of vegetable oil. These steaks are 100 percent vegan, low in fat, and a good source of protein. Choose Worthington Vegetable Steaks as a healthy and tasty alternative to beef steaks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment