Nalley Fat Free Vegetarian Chili 24ct Review

Nalley Fat Free Vegetarian Chili 24ct
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a vegetarian for at least 25 years. Nalley's Fat Free Vegetarian Chili is one of my favorite easy dishes. It be heated out of the can or used in a favorite recipe. I like to use mine to make "Indian Tacos".
As another reviewer mentioned, it is loaded with salt. I love salt, but if you are watching your salt intake, this might put you over the top. I've also noticed lately that the cans I've purchased have been more spicy than usual. I am hoping that they haven't changed the recipe. The original vegetarian chili recipe was impossible (at least for me) to tell from the beef version.
That said, the chili is also loaded with protein (15g per serving). It is a great source of healthy protein and fibre. If you liked the original Nalley's meat based chili, the chances are good that you will enjoy trying this one.
I think that meat eaters would enjoy this product too and find a reasonably healthy alternative to the original.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nalley Fat Free Vegetarian Chili 24ct

Introduced in 1997, Nalley's kept the proven spice blend (the #1 chili in the northwest) and eliminated the meat. The soy protein replacement (combined with plump, pink beans) makes a great tasting, low fat, no sacrifice chili.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nalley Fat Free Vegetarian Chili 24ct

0 comments:

Post a Comment